Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Krua Thai

So long between updates! I apologize but the last month was filled with travel (mazel tov David and Rebecca!), experiments per usual and my very first application for a proper job. Regular service is unlikely to resume, given that I'll be applying to more departments and struggling to publish some papers in the next few months. Will post when I can so my loyal readership (2 hungry souls? 10?) have some fresh spots to visit.

Krua Thai is the NoHo Thai noodle shop to eclipse all others I've been fortunate enough to enjoy. Like a great fade haircut or a really cold black-and-white milkshake, a fried noodle dish is an ephemeral thing with a very short optimal time frame. Which is all the more reason to seek the finest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home